You can see.get somme Conference pictures here
The PDF version of INSCI2019 proceedings is online
You will find it on the proceedings page
The 6th edition of the Internet Science Conference INSCI 2019, is approaching.
Here is some information and organisational details:
- The program is almost definitive and the proceedings are already published in the LNCS series, volume 11938. It will be provided to authors on site, https://www.springer.com/us/book/9783030347697,
- Coffee breaks and lunches will be served in the same building as for the conference room,
- The welcome reception will be held on the first floor of 'BU Droit - Lettres' building in the University of Perpignan,
- The Conference Dinner will be at Clos des Lys restaurant, 660 Chemin de la Fossella, 66100 Perpignan, https://www.closdeslys.com/, please tell us if you are unable to attend,
- On Wednesday afternoon, an excursion to the very famous city COLLIOURE is under planning, please tell us if you are interested in this visit.
- The last day is intended to be an open day and is devoted to workshops, a tutorial and a discussion panel. Feel free to encourage your colleagues and/or PhD students to attend.
- Finally and in order to make your meals and stay enjoyable, we kindly ask you to inform us about any food restriction or allergies you may have.
Thank you for your involvement and interest in INSCI2019 and looking forward to seeing you in Perpignan next week!
A preliminary version of the prgram is online
Early registration deadline has passed, so now, during the registration process, you can only declare accepted articles that have already been paid, or accepted articles for presentation without publication in LCNS Springer but maybe in a special issue.
Due to technical reasons the "early registration deadline" is postponed to September 16th
Remember: Every "paying participant" must register and pay before the "early registration deadline" (that is before September 11th). Otherwise his paper(s) could not be published.
See details on Fees & Registration" Items 5 and following.
Registration is open.
New dates for:
- Camera ready version: August 31st 2019
- Early registration deadline September 10th 2019
Direct submission of full papers is always open.
May 30th :
- The important dates have been changed and extended abstracts allowed for submission by the 3rd of June with the full paper expected at July 22nd.
- The abstracts will be reviewed and the selected ones will be recommended for transformation into full papers.
- Authors will be also allowed to present their work at the conference without a publication.
Paper submission deadline extended to May 27th